Shopping after covid-19


       (Image credit: pexels)

 Covid 19 has disrupted our lives in so many ways. It affected our habits and the way of living. From how we breathe to how we meet people everything is different than the year before. On december 10 first patient of covid 19 was found and then covid wreak havoc in the world.

 Since the starting of this pandemic we had to change our behavior towards everything to stop the virus from getting spread and adapt according to it. 

Covid 19 has a significant impact on our shopping habits. People tend to go online instead of real stores to stop the virus.

In this article I will tell you how I am planning to shop during this pandemic.

* Do you feel comfortable shopping in-store this holiday season?

Well the answer is little more complicated than just yes or no but YES.

 Sometimes you need go out and buy not every thing can be bought online or it doesn't make sense to buy it online so even you loves to shop online you need to go out to buy them. Such as furnitures, cars or other items that require to be seen or feel.

 While I am mostly planning to do my shopping online there are things which I think should be not good to buy online. So I will buy those things offline.

* Do you plan to shop in malls? Individual stores? 

 YES, I do have a plan to shop in malls and individual stores.

* Do you plan to shop mostly in-store this holiday season or mostly online? 

 I will do most of my shopping online. In online store or website you have so many options to choose from. So many varieties of good so you get what you exactly want.

* If you shop online, what sites do you intend on using the most?

 Will I shop from major online retailers or small online businesses and website such as etsy?

Well it depends on the quality, cost and the product itself.

While buying some products you need to be sure about products like, is it from genuine brand or not? Does it has something in it which you specifically want in this product? Like ingredients or features. While there are other products where only one thing matters which is it's price. So I will buy those things which I want to have good quality or service from major sites such as amazon and I will also buy from small businesses where the only thing that matters for me is price.

* Do you plan to shop using social media ads such as Facebook and Instagram?

 I am not the one who buy everything which is being advertised or promoted. I research everything before taking decision of buying something.

Whenever I see an advertisement of something on social media such as Facebook and Instagram which catch my attention. I ask myself questions like 

"do I really need this product?", 

"is this a good offer or deal for me?", 

"what are the benefits of this purchase?" etc.

If the answer are positive then I make a decision on purchasing.

* Are there any other plans you have in mind for shopping this holiday season that we have not addressed above?

NO.


Post a Comment

0 Comments